The Tiger VOC detector is a revolutionary hand held PID instrument for rapid, accurate detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Its photoionisation detection (PID) capabilities utilise advanced patented Fence Electrode technology, a 3 electrode format with increased resistance to humidity and contamination.
A robust hand held VOC detector, Tiger provides a dynamic detection range of 1 parts per billion (ppb) to 20,000 parts per million (ppm), offering the widest measurement range of any other VOC detector on the market.
Ready to use straight out of the box, the Tiger VOC detector requires no complex set up procedures via a PC to perform basic functions and provides the best available VOC detection and software features available.
The Tiger VOC detector has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds, and is just as quick to clear down. The instrument can be connected directly to a PC via the USB offering extremely fast data download capabilities.
Tiger has been designed for the safe replacement of batteries in hazardous environments. Long life rechargeable Li-ion batteries give up to 24 hours of use. Fast battery charging allows the instrument to be fully charged in 6.5 hours, while 8 hours of use can be achieved from 1.5 hours charge.
The unique six pin miniPID detector cell with anti-contamination design dramatically extends run time in the field. Low cost filters and lamps can be easily changed in seconds, minimising instrument downtime. Inexpensive disposable parts mean the Tiger VOC detector has the lowest running costs on the market.
Tiger is a fully upgradeable VOC detector with multiple functions to choose from. A base unit can be upgraded with data logging, health and safety and ppb options, remotely, without needing to be returned to the factory.
Tiger offers simple, one handed operation for easy VOC detection. Its rugged design and protective, removable rubber boot withstand the harshest environments. The large, clear back-lit display allows for easy viewing in any light condition. An integrated torch is designed for directing the instrument’s probe into dimly lit areas.
- Patented Fence Electrode Technology
- Dynamic range ppb to 20,000 ppm for specific volatiles
- Fast 2 second response
- Easy change miniPID Detector, Electrode Stack and Lamps
- Exceptionally easy to use and intuitive
- No complex set up procedures required via a PC
- Batteries certified to be changed within hazardous areas
- Fully upgradeable with selectable functions
- Choice of data logging options
- Battery life up to 24 hours
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX, IECEx and CUL approvals
- Rugged design with protective, removable rubber boot
- Loud audible sounders 95 dBA
- Bright LED and vibration alarms
- Lowest running costs on the market
- 5 year instrument warranty*
* Standard warranty for Tiger is 1 year. 5 year warranty applies only when the instrument is registered online by the end user.