Prices on the New Star Environmental website are updated on a regular basis and subject to change without notice. The prices shown are current U.S. prices. If you have been provided with a quotation on an item please provide that information at the time the order is placed. If you are interested in a pricing agreement please contact a sales representative for assistance.
Credit Cards - We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover® credit cards; procurement cards; checks; and money orders. Credit card charges are prepaid at time of shipment and added to the final invoice. All credit card submissions online are encrypted and secure. You may also contact us toll free at 844-LABWARE and provide your credit card number over the phone. We cannot accept credit card numbers via email or fax.
Provided a completed commercial credit application has been submitted to and approved by New Star Environmental, Inc., New Star Environmental, Inc. will provide Net 30 payment terms to approved customers. All charges are due no later than 30 days from the date of billing. We welcome new accounts with an approved credit application. To establish a new corporate account please complete and our credit application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping carriers used by New Star Environmental, Inc for small parcel shipments are UPS-United Parcel Service and FedEx-Federal Express. We will accept customer’s shipping accounts. Please contact customer service to make special shipping arrangements.
NOTE: Not all shipping methods are available from all our shipment points.
Shipment charges- Shipping charges are determined at the time of checkout, based upon your desired shipping method. By law, hazmat fees will be added to your order for all hazardous chemicals and related laboratory products. We will notify you if a change in your shipping method is needed. In such instances, your final shipping costs may differ. We will not ship hazardous chemicals to any residential address.
Freight terms are FOB Shipping Point, unless otherwise approved by your representative. Shipping charges will be prepaid and added to the invoice.
Shipment Claimsand inspection of shipment
Please inspect all shipments upon receipt. If damage has occurred, please keep the carton and all of the packing materials. Please report the details immediately to the carrier and contact our Customer Service Department. Any single item with a value over $200, must be inspected immediately for any visible outward damage before the delivery company leaves the premises. Any damages and exceptions must be noted on the Bill of Lading or delivery ticket. If upon opening a shipment you discover concealed damage, please request a carrier inspection within 15 days of delivery and contact our Customer Service Department. Capital equipment that has been damaged during shipping should be refused and left with the delivery company or carrier. New Star Environmental, Inc. must be notified immediately of the damage. All equipment must be inspected immediately for concealed damage. In the event of concealed damage, contact customer service at New Star Environmental, Inc. immediately and the original shipping container must be saved inspection. Failure to follow the shipment claims and inspections policy will release New Star Environmental, Inc. from any responsibility regarding replacement and/or credit.
New Star Environmental, Inc. stands behind the products it sells and the manufacturers it represents. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have received a product that is defective or that was incorrectly shipped as a result of an error by New Star Environmental, Inc. or one of its suppliers, you may request a return within 15-days of the ship date. In order to process your return, please call 844-LABWARE to request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Request Form. If you ordered the wrong product or made a mistake in ordering, New Star Environmental, Inc. reserves the right not to issue an RMA.
All returns must meet the following criteria to be eligible for credit:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Materials Authorization # (RMA #) .
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
- Standard Return Policy
- If you received a product that is defective or that was incorrectly shipped as a result of an error on the part of New Star Environmental, Inc. or one of our suppliers, you have 15 days from the date your product left the warehouse to get a valid RMA from our customer service department. Please contact email@example.com to request a Return Materials Request Form (RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- Returns for products ordered in error are subject to a 25% restocking charge plus any applicable charges for shipping.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in conformance with the criteria of the returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase or credited to your terms account. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days after receipt of the item. Refunds are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Please allow up to fourteen days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Department, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Returns will not be granted for credit for (1) Products which have been discontinued; (2) Products which are special orders or made to order. (3) Products that were not purchased from New Star Environmental, Inc. (4) Products that are refrigerated or sterile.
Cancellations of Orders Prior to Shipment: You may cancel an order prior to pick-up by designated carrier at supplier's shipping point. In such case, no payment will be processed. Exceptions: Orders for “made to order” items may not be cancelled once a purchase order is submitted to New Star Environmental, Inc.
The customer, by placing and order with New Star Environmental, Inc. acknowledges that products are subject only to the relevant manufacturer's standard commercial warranty terms in effect at the time of order placement by customer, which warranty terms shall be made available to customer to the fullest extent possible through New Star Environmental, Inc. We warrant only that the products delivered shall conform substantially with the description of such products as provided by the manufacturer. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.