New Star Environmental, Inc., stands behind the products it sells and the manufacturers it represents. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have received a product that is defective or that was incorrectly shipped as a result of an error by New Star Environmental, Inc., or one of its suppliers, you may request a return within 15 days of the ship date. In order to process your return, please call 770-998-0296 to request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Request Form. If you ordered the wrong product or made a mistake in ordering, New Star Environmental, Inc., reserves the right not to issue an RMA.
All returns must meet the following criteria to be eligible for credit:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam™, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Materials Authorization # (RMA #)
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Standard Return Policy
- If you received a product that is defective or that was incorrectly shipped as a result of an error on the part of New Star Environmental, Inc., or one of our suppliers, you have 15 days from the date your product left the warehouse to get a valid RMA from our Customer Service Department. Please contact [email protected] to request a Return Materials Request Form (RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- Returns for products ordered in error are subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus any applicable charges for shipping.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like-new condition in conformance with the criteria of the returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase or credited to your terms account. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days after receipt of the item. Refunds are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Department, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Returns will not be granted for credit for (1) Products which have been discontinued; (2) Products which are special orders or made to order; (3) Products that were not purchased from New Star Environmental, Inc.; (4) Products that are refrigerated or sterile.