- A pressure loss correction function is built in, which suppresses intake flow rate fluctuations if sampling tubes with different pressure loss values are used with the same set flow rate.
- A constant flow rate function is built in, which suppresses intake flow rate fluctuations if a sampling material is used with a pressure loss that changes due to sampling.
- An organic EL graphics display has been adopted as the indicator, so you can check the flow
- rate information even at a dark location.
- The product can run for approx. 10 hours on two alkaline batteries (100 mL/min, unloaded conditions).
- The USB terminal can be connected to a mobile battery* with an output of at least 5 V DC and 500 mA or to an AC adapter for use as an external power supply.
The personal mini pump PMP-001 is a lightweight, portable air sampling pump equipped with functionality for measuring accumulated flow rates. The flow rate for this pump is 10 mL/min to 300 mL/min, which in the air sampling pump lineup from Sibata is a particularly low flow rate range. It is equipped with a pressure loss correction function and a constant flow rate function. The pump is controlled so as to maintain the set flow rate even if you are using sampling tubes with different pressure loss values, or the pressure loss changes during sampling. As a result, this can be used as an air sampling pump for toxic substances in work environments, indoor environments, and ambient environments.