This MP-W5P mini pump is a compact, lightweight, and portable air mini pump that incorporates an accumulated flow volume measurement function. The pump can be used in a wide flow rate range of 0.05 to 5.0 L/min. The pump incorporates a constant flow rate function to minimize drops in intake flow rate accompanying increases in intake pressure caused by sampling of dust particles. As the flow rate range is wide and stable, this pump can be used in a wide variety of applications as a pump for sampling airborne harmful substances in work, indoor and atmospheric air environments.
- The flow rate range is wide, 0.05 to 5.0 L/min.
- The dimensions are 95 (W) × 56 (D) × 95 (H) mm, a compact size convenient for carrying. (The smallest size in Sibata’s pump models with a intake flow rate of 3 L/min. or more.)
- The pump incorporates a constant flow rate function to minimize drops in intake flow rate accompanying increases in intake pressure caused by sampling of dust particles.
- Contains three timer sampling modes (manual, down timer, volume timer).
- The liquid crystal display incorporates a backlighting function. The displayed flow rate and other values can be checked even in dark locations.
- Compatible with three kinds of power supplies:
NI-W5 nickel metal-hydride battery [Accessory]
Six AA dry cells (SN3-6B battery holder) [Accessory (Dry cells are sold separately.)]
QCA-W5 quick charger [Accessory]