- Good stability for low molecular weight compounds, such as methane, CO, CO2, and permanent gases.
- Chemically inert with light and moisture protection.
- Not recommended for low ppm VOCs due to background levels.
- Protective 4-layer barrier minimizes gas permeability. 60 gauge nylon (outer layer), Polyethylene, 0.0003" aluminum foil, 0.002" polyethylene (inner layer)
- Maximum operating temperature: 82 °C (180 °F).
Sampling bags are low-cost, whole-air sampling devices for VOCs and permanent gases. Several EPA, NIOSH, and OSHA methods exist for bag sampling for a variety of applications: stationary sources emissions; workplace atmospheres; ambient, indoor air quality; and breath analysis. All our multi-layer foil bags feature a polypropylene combo valve with hose connection to fit 3/16" ID tubing and syringe port with replaceable septum. A single eyelet provides handling convenience.
Composition: 4-layer— 60 gauge nylon (outer layer), Polyethylene, 0.0003" aluminum foil, 0.002"polyethylene (inner layer)
Tensile Strength: 19 lb/in
Max. Operating Temp.: 82 °C (180 °F)
Specific Gravity: 1.09 g/mL
Oxygen Permeability: 0.0078 cc / m2 / day @ 0% RH, 23 °C
Water Vapor Permeability: 0.0078 g / m2 / day @ 90% RH, 40 °C
Carbon Dioxide Permeability: 0.0078 cc / m2 / day
Note: Use only Point Style 5 syringes.