Model 911 Canister Sampler
The Xonteck Model 911 Canister Sampler is a full featured portable sampler that is designed for a wide variety of field sampling applications, including the characterization of emissions at landfills, surface impoundment, land spreading, drum burial or waste piles. The method is based on collection of whole air samples into "Summa" electropolished canisters as outlined in USEPA TO-14A/T0-15 Methods
● Meets all PAMs and TO-14A/TO-15 requirements
● Portable, weather proof designed
● Filed proven to be reliable, easy to install, operate, and maintain
● Stainless steel, Teflon® and Viton® wetted surfaces, certified clean*
● Adjustable flow rate, automatic system pre-purge
● In/out sector and wind speed threshold sampling (optional)
|Sample Flow Control: Porter Model 1000, Variable Constant Differential Flow Controller, typically 0–95sccm or customer specified, control accuracy to 0.3% of instantaneous flow rate, adjustability to 0-100% of flow over 14 turns.
Sample Hours Display: time totalizer, 8 digit LCD display with 999999.99 hour capacity, resolution 0.01 hour.
Timer: 24 hour, 7 days electronic timer module with switching status indication, LCD display, 0.35”
Internal Sample Pump: AD B161 diaphragm pump, SS single head, Brushless 12V DC motor, max pressure 29.2 psig, max vacuum 23.0”Hg, max flow 7.6 lpm.
Canister Pressure: Precision Pressure Gauge, dial size 2”, range 30”Hg-0-30 psig, minor graduation 2”Hg(30”Hg-0), 1psig(0-30psig), accuracy ±2% (ANSI Grade B)
Sample Inlet: 1/4” tube fitting
Canister: 1/8” tube fitting
Power: AC adaptor, 12VDC, 2 amps.
Dimensions: 15”(H)×12”(W) ×6”(D)