The pH 450 meter offers an IP67-rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. The large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature and calibration data with % slope. Calibrate pH and ISE with up to six points from USA, NIST, DIN, PWB and custom pH buffers. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures. Select temperature reading from degree C or degree F to suit your application.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm (visible), battery-life indicator, and electrode status.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cables for USB or RS-232 connectivity.
Backlit, rugged waterproof meter is ideal for any environment!
- Comes pre-calibrated with NIST Certificate
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons--electrode status displays pH slope
- Grip-Clip electrode holder quickly and easily secures electrode to side of beaker or container
- USB or RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- Extended battery life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall mount option allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage