Handheld Helium leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance.
GGMSAXXS-X GasCheck Tesla is a highly sensitive handheld helium leak detector designed for effective use within high magnetic fields found around the outside of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners, detecting leaks at ultra low levels.
GasCheck respond to almost any gas and can detect leaks as low as 10-5 cc/sec or 10 ppm. The GasCheck units can be configured not just to detect leaks, but also to measure concentrations of specific gases.
Best available helium leak detection
• Operates effectively within a magnetic field
• Detects the smallest of leaks down to ultra-low levels
• Small internal flow rate provides maximum sensitivity
• Fast, accurate leak detection
• Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
• Choice of readings in cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m3
• Rapidly detects liquid helium leaks minimizing downtime
• Low cost alternative to expensive mass spectrometers
• Inexpensive consumables and parts
• 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
Ease of use
• Simple, one handed operation
• Probe designed to get into the smallest of places
• Large, clear LCD back lit display for easy viewing of results
• Easy to use graphical icon menu
GasCheck Tesla is a highly sensitive helium leak detector designed for effective use within high magnetic fields found around the outside of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners. The instrument’s advanced micro thermal conductivity sensor provides rapid, accurate measurement of helium leaks down to ultra-low levels.
The instrument can be used on an MRI scanner whilst in operation, meaning interruptions to the machinery are avoided. Helium leaks are found quickly reducing cost, wastage and downtime of the machinery.
GasCheck Tesla provides a highly effective, low cost, easy to use alternative to expensive and cumbersome mass spectrometers. As well as being costly, mass spectrometers must be located outside the magnetic field and use long leak testing probes.
GasCheck Tesla provides stable, repeatable readings. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible sounder clearly indicate the helium leaks present. GasCheck Tesla automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on, and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows simple function, selection and adjustment.
Handheld and portable, GasCheck Tesla provides simple one handed operation. The probe is designed to get into the smallest of places and is typically moved along a joint or weld seam a few centimeters per second, enabling fast detection of all possible leak paths.