The Airy Technology P611 handheld particle counter measures 0.3 µm to 10.0 µm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
Only 1.26 lb (0.57 kg), user-friendly and easy to configure, this handheld particle counter displays up to 6 size channels as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity on its 3.5” color LCD display.
The Airy Technology P611 stores 10,000 sample records that can be viewed on the unit or on a computer via USB cable. The P611 complies with ISO 21501-4 and includes a two-year warranty. With excellent quality and reliable performance, the Airy Technology P611 is the best solution for professionals who validate ISO cleanrooms (Class 5 - 9) or investigate indoor air quality matters.
- Measures 0.3 µm to 10.0 µm
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Measures 6 channels of simultaneous data
- Weighs only 1.26 lb (0.57 kg)
- Long life laser diode
- USB output
- Removable and rechargeable AA batteries
- Includes carrying case, battery charger and download software
- Stores up to 10,000 sample records and 999 sample locations
- View data recorded on-screen or via computer
- (Optional) Temperature & Humidity Probe
- Large color LCD display
- Concentration limit of 4,000,000 per ft³
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Reports ISO 14644-1 and EU GMP
- Lightweight high-impact injection molded plastic enclosure
- Easy to clean and wipe down
- Internal audible alarm
- 2 year limited warranty