The Buck Libra™ is a low-cost high-performance personal air sampling pump. It is a “no frills” model designed for sampling of asbestos, lead, and other airborne contaminates. The rugged, compact design features a rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery with available one-hour recharger.
The sealed pump case protects the internal components from dust, fibers and moisture. Simplicity of its operation features a “Set it and Forget it” flows at 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 LPM’s, maintained within 5% for full constant flow compensation using 37 and 25 mm cassettes interchangeably. This insures accurate sample volumes based on the run time.
The Libra, model L-4, is capable of delivering up to 4.0 LPM for periods exceeding 8 hours. Bright LED’s indicate pump ON, Flow Fault or a Low Battery. Flow from 5 to 800 cc/m may be obtained using optional Low Flow Holder.
- Compact, Rugged and quiet
- No tools required to change flow rates
- Flow setting is saved in memory for next day quick start
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- One-hour rechargeable batteries and extended run triple packs
- High impact steel fiber filled Lexan case, antistatic and RFI shielded
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- Flows up to 4 LPM for special cyclone requirements
- Low flows, 5 to 800 cc/m, with Universal Low Flow Tube Holder
- High backpressure capable for 25mm 0.45 micron asbestos filters
- Built in washable stainless steel 100 micron filter for economy of use
- One year warranty